Precision Sim Engineering Pro Switch Panel
FIRST BATCH SOLD OUT QUICKLY- UNFORTUNATELY STOCK WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FROM ANY RESELLER UNTIL THE END OF JANUARY 😢 ORDER NOW TO RESERVE YOUR PSP FROM THAT SHIPMENT!
THE NEW PSE PSP IS BY FAR THE BEST BUTTON PLATE ON THE MARKET- PERIOD!
A revolutionary new sim racing accessory from Precision Sim Engineering that puts precision control at your fingertips
Price includes the Ram Mount, FedEX ground shipping to the lower 48 and all import duties and fees.
With its LED-backlit control interface, the PSP captures your inputs and displays crucial in-game telemetry information thanks to its integration with SimHub software.
Featuring 20 RGB illuminated switches with easy-to-read labels, the PSP ensures you can easily find the controls you need - even in the heat of the moment. Fully integrated with our ChromaWorx software, you can customise the colour palette to match your personal style.
You can also unleash your creativity by choosing from the 210 high-quality labels included in the box. You can trust these will remain legible and vibrant even with regular use, thanks to their durable construction that resists peeling and fading, and their light-blocking design that ensures easy readability.
Setting up the LED switches on the PSP is simple. Through SimHub, you can display a wide range of information including marshall flags, spotter warnings, pit limiter animations, traction control and ABS indicators.
The two multi-function joysticks on the PSP make navigating through in-game menus effortless. Each joystick features seven inputs, providing you with all the controls you need to move through any menu.
All this functionality is matched with a compact design that is infused with motorsport inspiration, giving it a sleek, stylish appearance that is tailor-made for the virtual racetrack.
With its ultra-compact size, the PSP seamlessly integrates into your existing sim-racing setup. Its compatibility with both RAM and VESA mounting systems ensures you can find your perfect mounting solution. Precision Sim Engineering has collaborated with RAM Mounts to provide an optional mounting arm specifically designed for aluminium profile simulators. Alternatively, you can also panel mount the PSP directly onto your home cockpit using the 6 x M4 threads on the rear side.
The PSE PSP from ATRS includes the Ram Mount in the box. We talked to Ram Mounts directly and there is no cheaper option to buy the mount from them directly.
Our price includes Import duties and insured FedEx ground shipping to customers in the Lower 48 States. Other states and Canada will be charged a nominal ground shipping fee.
- Apex Tech Racing Supply has tested the PSP for two weeks before its release. Over the past 4 years we have used many different button boxes and different mounting solutions for the Streamdeck used as a button box. The Precision Sim Engineering Pro Switch Panel is unlike anything else on the market. With hundreds of sticker options, unlimitied button color options, animations and real time data alerts from Simhub and so much more the PSP stands alone atop the sim racing accessory pile. We have permanently removed a streamdeck and a button box from our test rig as the PSP offers a much better form factor, tactile & vision feedback, and top bulid quality make the PSP the market leading accessory you expect from Precision Sim Engineering.
- Most products purchased from Apex Tech Racing Supply include ground shipping to the lower 48 states in the base price. No need to fill a cart and check out only to see exorbitant shipping prices and required duties forcing you to look elsewhere.
- We are sim racers and experts in hardware and software. We can help you with Simhub configuration, Chromaworx settings and so much more. Join our discord community to interact with us in real time.
- 20 High Quality, RGB Illuminated switches for easy and intuitive control
- Control the RGB lighting with our ChromaWorx software, which allows you to save and load multiple colour profiles
- Ergonomically designed cover for easy access and location of switches while driving
- 2 x 7-way multi-function joysticks for easy menu navigation
- Simple connection to PC via a single USB cable
- Full integration with SimHub software, enabling easy setup of telemetry-based animations on the Pro Switch Panel, such as warning and spotter flags, low fuel reminders, and traction control indicators.
- Compatibility with RAM mounts or VESA systems (75mm x 75mm), for easy installation. Panel Mounting is also easy to achieve.
- EVA Foam presentation box with all required hardware included
- PC or Mac- The PSP connects to a PC or Mac via its own dedicated USB input. Not compatible with PlayStation or Xbox.
- RAM Mounts, RAM-B-238 Diamond Bases
- VESA 75mm x 75mm Mount (Max thickness of mounting surface = 5mm)
- ChromaWorx software
- SimHub software
Precision Sim Engineering products are used by some of the best racers on the planet right now. We’re proud to play an important role in getting our professional partners ready for their next real-life race. Each of these drivers uses Precision Sim Engineering products to prepare for their races, online and on the asphalt. They also provide us with invaluable feedback during our product development cycles, so we can make sure everything we make provides an immersive and impressive experience. Look out for our logo on their helmet next time they are on the podium.
Daniel Morad is a racecar driver, Twitch streamer and clothing brand owner. He is notable for winning the 2007 American Formula BMW championship, the 2010 World Championship in the Rotax Max Challenge Grand Finals , and the 2017 Rolex 24 Hours of Daytona.
When not on track in the IMSA WeatherTech Series, Daniel resides in Toronto, Canada, and streams iRacing and shares his content with followers around the world.
Daniel was involved in the developement and testing of the PSP and had this to say about the amazing piece of kit: "This is the unit I’ve been waiting to find in the sim racing gear market."
Adam Heart Helped Develop the Pro Switch Panel
Sim racer and Simhub programming guru Adam Heart says: "Taking a look at the best button box I've used to date. It's been on my rig for more than 9 months as of this filming, so it's pretty easy to say that I like it."
Dave Cam Loves the Pro Switch Panel
World famous sim racer, streamer and Youtube creator Dave Cam had this to say about the PSP in his youtube review: "This has to be the one of the most useful pieces of Sim Racing equipment that I have ever had my grubby little hands on which will be used every single time I am on the rig."
Race Beyond Matter Tests the PSP
World famous sim racer, streamer and Youtube creator Dave Cam had this to say about the PSP in his youtube review: "The Pro Switch Panel from Precision Sim Engineering is a great controller for our favorite sim compatible with iRacing, Assetto Corsa Competizione, Automobilista, AC and other sim racing titles via Sim Hub capable of showing different warnings like flags and spotter calls!"
KELVIN VAN DR LINDE
Born & raised in South Africa, Kelvin started his racing career in karting at the age of 8. Since 2005, Kelvin has won multiple national and international titles, as well as the world’s biggest endurance race, the 24H of Nurburgring.
Signed to Volkswagen at the age of just 18, and promoted to a role as Audi Sport factory driver in 2015, Kelvin has been competing around the world for the German marque ever since. Kelvin uses sim racing to help him learn circuits from Suzuka to Daytona, Bathurst to Brazil. He is currently Audi Sport ABT Schaeffler Formula E Reserve Driver alongside his sportscar and GT racing programmes.
Belgian Dries Vanthoor lives near Circuit Zolder where he watched his father race during his childhood. Like many others he started in karting, before moving onto single seaters and then GT racing. He has driven for Porsche Motorsport, and now resides in the Audi Sport stable.
He was won 24H Le Mans GTE-AM (2017), 24H Nürburgring (2019), 24H Zolder (2018),12H Bathurst (2018), 10H Suzuka (2019) and Sprint champion (2020). All before the age of 20.