Precision Sim Engineering GPX Racing Wheel
THE PRECISION SIM ENGINEERING GPX IS MADE TO ORDER IN THE UK WITH A 4-5 WEEK LEAD-TIME
The state of the art 290mm diameter grand prix wheel for the serious sim racer.
Used by professional racing drivers and sim racers around the world, the GPX wheel is engineered for immersion. With 9 rotary dials and 12 high-quality push buttons, you are in complete control of your set up, lap after lap.
The GPX features a full-colour LCD display and long-lasting polyurethane grips. You can opt for dual-clutch paddles with an adjustable bite point, to sit alongside our magnetic gear shifters and carbon fibre paddles. This Formula One-inspired steering wheel has been designed in house and developed with drivers who know what the real thing feels like.
The ATRS version of the LM-X includes Dual Clutch Paddles that feature our new Electronic Launch Control system. You can precisely calibrate your paddles and adjust your bite-point setting electronically, giving you the best starts possible.
Connect to your computer via a USB input, with no HDMI or power adapters necessary.
Remember All Our Prices Include Shipping!
- Apex Tech Racing Supply has tested virtually every luxury sim racing wheel available and we chose to partner with Precision Sim Engineering & VPG in launching our web shop. We feel these two companies represent the pinnacle of the sport and utilize leading edge technology and F1 level racing parts with the most cutting edge designs on the market today. Look at how thin and incredibly strong these wheels are. They are all amazing combinations of design and engineering resulting in truly top-tier racing wheels. Look at the videos in our Influencers tab below to see what the pros think for themselves and what they use to race every day.
- Each racing wheel purchase includes one free hour of driver coaching from one of our team pro drivers. Use this hour to help with the new wheel setup and configuration or to take your racing to the next level with your new wheel. See our driver coaching services page here for more information on this valuable and unique offer.
- Every product purchased from Apex Tech Racing Supply includes ground shipping to the lower 48 states in the base price. No need to fill a cart and check out only to see exorbitant shipping prices and required duties forcing you to look elsewhere.
- Apex Tech Racing version of the GPX is fully loaded and includes dual clutch paddles so you can keep the lead in your next race!
- For more reasons why you should buy the ATRS PSE GOX Racing Wheel from Apex Tech Racing Supply please read more about Precision Sim Engineering here.
- Diameter 290 mm
- Injection moulded polyurethane grips
- 9 rotary dial controls
- 12 high-quality push buttons
- PSE Magnetic gear shifters with carbon fibre paddles
- Dual-clutch paddles with adjustable bite point
- Full-colour LCD data display
- Replaceable industrial-grade coiled USB cable
- PC or Mac
- Any 50.8mm quick release coupling (not included)
- Simucube SC2 + SC1
- VRS &OSW
- Accuforce (Accuforce quick release not included)
- Fanatec Podium and CSW 2.5 via Fanatec Podium Hub (not included)
For more information on this excellent range of sim racing racing wheels please visit the PSE site here.
Precision Sim Engineering products are used by some of the best racers on the planet right now. We’re proud to play an important role in getting our professional partners ready for their next real-life race. Each of these drivers uses Precision Sim Engineering products to prepare for their races, online and on the asphalt. They also provide us with invaluable feedback during our product development cycles, so we can make sure everything we make provides an immersive and impressive experience. Look out for our logo on their helmet next time they are on the podium.
Daniel Morad is a racecar driver, Twitch streamer and clothing brand owner. He is notable for winning the 2007 American Formula BMW championship, the 2010 World Championship in the Rotax Max Challenge Grand Finals , and the 2017 Rolex 24 Hours of Daytona.
When not on track in the IMSA WeatherTech Series, Daniel resides in Toronto, Canada, and streams iRacing and shares his content with followers around the world.
KELVIN VAN DR LINDE
Born & raised in South Africa, Kelvin started his racing career in karting at the age of 8. Since 2005, Kelvin has won multiple national and international titles, as well as the world’s biggest endurance race, the 24H of Nurburgring.
Signed to Volkswagen at the age of just 18, and promoted to a role as Audi Sport factory driver in 2015, Kelvin has been competing around the world for the German marque ever since. Kelvin uses sim racing to help him learn circuits from Suzuka to Daytona, Bathurst to Brazil. He is currently Audi Sport ABT Schaeffler Formula E Reserve Driver alongside his sportscar and GT racing programmes.
Belgian Dries Vanthoor lives near Circuit Zolder where he watched his father race during his childhood. Like many others he started in karting, before moving onto single seaters and then GT racing. He has driven for Porsche Motorsport, and now resides in the Audi Sport stable.
He was won 24H Le Mans GTE-AM (2017), 24H Nürburgring (2019), 24H Zolder (2018),12H Bathurst (2018), 10H Suzuka (2019) and Sprint champion (2020). All before the age of 20.
Yoep de Ligt
PSE Owner's Manuals and Setup Files Can Be Downloaded from Our Website Files Section HEREProduct and Informational Videos Can Be Found On Our YouTube Channel in the ATRS Playlist HERE