Precision Sim Engineering LM-X Racing Wheel
In Stock Ready to Ship! Order Now!
The LM-X is a revolutionary 300mm endurance style wheel that features brand new, ground-breaking control technology.
Our new ChromaWorx lighting system grants you the freedom to customise your control layout like never before. All 12 of the high-quality tactile buttons and 4 rotary dials are lit up with full RGB colour, and are configurable via our ChromaWorx App.
The LM-X is also our first wheel to feature a MFS (Multi-Function Switch), giving you 7-way control over in-game menus.
The LM-X takes advantage of a bright 4.3in LCD Display and 16 RGB LEDs to present you with all the information you need to succeed. The LM-X is compatible with major software suites such as SimHub, Z1 Dashboard, and Joel Real Timing.
Our Magnetic Gear Shifters are fitted as standard; The ATRS version of the LM-X includes a pair of Quick Adjust Paddles to make rapid setting changes.
The ATRS version of the LM-X includes Dual Clutch Paddles that feature our new Electronic Launch Control system. You can precisely calibrate your paddles and adjust your bite-point setting electronically, giving you the best starts possible.
The ATRS version of the LM-X includes the Precision Sim Engineering presentation box that includes a custom-made foam insert to protect and display your wheel when not in use.
Connects to your computer via a single USB input. An included 5V mains power adapter is required for full operation. View all the pictures attached here to see the wheel mounted to our demo rig with different button and rotary colors enabled.
- Apex Tech Racing Supply has tested virtually every luxury sim racing wheel available and we chose to partner with Precision Sim Engineering, Ascher Racing & VPG in launching our web shop. We feel these companies represent the pinnacle of the sport and utilize leading edge technology and F1 level racing parts with the most cutting edge designs on the market today. Look at how thin and incredibly strong these wheels are. They are all amazing combinations of design and engineering resulting in truly top-tier racing wheels. Look at the videos in our Influencers tab below to see what the pros think for themselves.
- Each racing wheel purchase includes one free hour of driver coaching from one of our team pro drivers. Use this hour to help with the new wheel setup and configuration or to take your racing to the next level with your new wheel. See our driver coaching services page here for more information on this valuable and unique offer.
- Apex Tech Racing version of the LM-X is fully loaded and includes dual clutch paddles, third paddle set, proprietary Chromaworx LED lighting and Software and the Presentation Box so you can keep the lead in your next race!
- For more reasons why you should buy the ATRS PSE LM-X Racing Wheel from Apex Tech Racing Supply please read more about Precision Sim Engineering here.
- Diameter 300 mm
- Injection moulded polyurethane grips with micro-texturing
- ATRS included ChromaWorx controls, fully adjustable RGB backlighting for buttons and dials
- 8 rotary dial controls & 12 high-quality push buttonsb
- 7-way MFS (Multi Function Switch)
- ATRS included #rd Quick-Adjust paddle set & ATRS included Dual-Clutch paddles with Electronic Launch Control
- Full-colour 4.3in LCD data display
- Replaceable industrial-grade coiled USB cable
- ATRS included Presentation Box with custom foam protection
- Includes 70mm adapter for mounting Fanatec Podium Hub, Accuforce Quick Release, or any 70mm Quick Release system
- 5mm Carbon front plate, QR hub and shifter/clutch paddless
For more information on this excellent range of sim racing racing wheels please visit the PSE site here.
Precision Sim Engineering products are used by some of the best racers on the planet right now. We’re proud to play an important role in getting our professional partners ready for their next real-life race. Each of these drivers uses Precision Sim Engineering products to prepare for their races, online and on the asphalt. They also provide us with invaluable feedback during our product development cycles, so we can make sure everything we make provides an immersive and impressive experience. Look out for our logo on their helmet next time they are on the podium.
Daniel Morad is a racecar driver, Twitch streamer and clothing brand owner. He is notable for winning the 2007 American Formula BMW championship, the 2010 World Championship in the Rotax Max Challenge Grand Finals , and the 2017 Rolex 24 Hours of Daytona.
When not on track in the IMSA WeatherTech Series, Daniel resides in Toronto, Canada, and streams iRacing and shares his content with followers around the world.
KELVIN VAN DR LINDE
Born & raised in South Africa, Kelvin started his racing career in karting at the age of 8. Since 2005, Kelvin has won multiple national and international titles, as well as the world’s biggest endurance race, the 24H of Nurburgring.
Signed to Volkswagen at the age of just 18, and promoted to a role as Audi Sport factory driver in 2015, Kelvin has been competing around the world for the German marque ever since. Kelvin uses sim racing to help him learn circuits from Suzuka to Daytona, Bathurst to Brazil. He is currently Audi Sport ABT Schaeffler Formula E Reserve Driver alongside his sportscar and GT racing programmes.
Belgian Dries Vanthoor lives near Circuit Zolder where he watched his father race during his childhood. Like many others he started in karting, before moving onto single seaters and then GT racing. He has driven for Porsche Motorsport, and now resides in the Audi Sport stable.
He was won 24H Le Mans GTE-AM (2017), 24H Nürburgring (2019), 24H Zolder (2018),12H Bathurst (2018), 10H Suzuka (2019) and Sprint champion (2020). All before the age of 20.
Yoep de Ligt